The FCHSM History Scholarship
The Purpose of the Scholarship: To encourage young adults to expand and explore their knowledge within the topic of French Colonial history.
- Must be an incoming college freshman.
- Intended major – History with a concentration in Michigan History (by the War of 1812), Colonial History, or French Colonial History.
- Attending a college or university in the United States or Canada.
Additional Requirements for scholarship:
- Minimum G.P.A of 3.25
- Fill out the attached application and answer the added questions.
- Must submit a copy of your High School Transcript (Unofficial is acceptable).
- Attach both documents to an email for the FCHSM History Scholarship committee and send to: FCHSMScholarship@gmail.com
- Submissions must be in by December 31, 2022.
Applications will be evaluated, and one applicant will be selected to be awarded a $250 scholarship. The winner will be contacted directly and will be announced by February 24, 2023, on our website (www.habitantheritage.org), our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/109717099063919), and it will also be published in the April 2023 edition of our journal, Michigan’s Habitant Heritage.